HOBO












surprising work coming from me, right?: p

Some times ago i felt like it'd be time for me to try to do some characters too so i took couple of classes with Joe Pitt who had the difficult task to try to push me as much in my thought-process about character as well in my actual way of drawing.  Well, guys, i got to admit charadesign is so much harder than i thought! It's a way different job than environment o.o But hey here is one of the character i did, i hope you might enjoy it :) 
 Hobo guy, completly inspired by Portland dudes i sometimes see (and hear) In this exercise, Joe gave me a bunch of car pictures and i had to figure out a character fitting to the car. In this case it was a rusty old black american car.  Just below you can see a bunch of the first ideas i came up with


7 commentaires:

  1. °w°/ heeey, super chouette ! C'est cool que tu montres un peu ce que tu fais avec Joe Pitt, j'étais curieuse de voir ça !

    Je trouve que le perso en couleurs à un ptit coté Bowie, amarite ? :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lovely! I wish I could see another version on a lighter background to see your design more, other wise the personality is great!!

    RépondreSupprimer